Chef Antonio Michele Totaro takes pride in introducing a brand new menu – ready to serve for lunch and dinner.
Inspired by Mediterranean cuisine, the exciting new menu focuses upon the freshest of ingredients sourced locally, in addition to some of the finest available imported from Italy.
Experience the true pleasure of Italian epicure with varieties of antipasti dishes, soups, handcrafted wood-fired pizzas, from the charcoal specialties, fish and meat, pasta, risotto and homemade Italian desserts. Price ranging from 580 to 7,200 baht.
Highlighted dishes include:
– Seafood Risotto of Clam, Mussels, Lobster, Scallop & Crab
– Sea Urchin, Wild Asparagus, Ocietra caviar
– Steamed Scorpion Fish, Braised Vegetables, Croutons & “CRAZY WATER”
– Tuscany 48 Hours Pork Belly Apple Puree, White Beans, Espresso Sauce
– TIRAMISU Michele’s Version
La Scala is open daily, serving lunch from 12 pm to 3 pm, and dinner from 6:30 pm to 11 pm.
For more information or to make a reservation, please call 02 344 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org