Computer destroyed in warehouse fire

Hi-tech equipment valued at more than 10 million baht was threatened by fire that was quickly extinguished by Banglamung fire fighters. But not before the flames destroyed a substantial—yet undetermined—amount of computer supplies and goods. Investigators interviewed the watchman, 35-year old Punet Chemkaew, who reported the blaze. He said he was taking a nap and was awakened by the smell of smoke. The fire chief said the fire was likely caused by a spark from a faulty electrical wire.

Pin It on Pinterest