Seventeen passengers have survived after a minivan flipped over in Phattalung in Thailand’s south on the Phattalung-Trang Road this afternoon.
The minivan was travelling from Songkhla to Trang.
The overturned minivan was in the middle of the road on its side.
Fourteen passengers sustained minor injuries while three others were taken to Phattalung Hospital.
Witnesses said there was another vehicle which cut in front of the minivan. But police are continuing their investigation.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally