Police rounded up 45 ladyboys on Pattaya beach late on Friday and charged them with causing a public disturbance.
Pattaya police chief Pol Col Apichai Krobphet led officers to check the beach at 10pm after some foreign news media and foreign tourists shared video clips showing the ladyboys at the beach offering sex services to tourists.
Police let the ladyboys go after they arrested and fined them.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally