The Airport Rail Link will start installing passenger guard rails at all seven stations next month, its managing director said Monday.
Suthep Phanpheng, managing director of Electrified Train Co, operator of the Airport Rail Link, said the installation would cost Bt13 million and is expected to be completed in three months.
The stainless steel guard rails would be similar to those used for Japan’s Shinkansen railway system, Suthep added.
He said the Electrified Train Co had identified a contractor and already signed a contract with the firm for the of the installation of the guard rails.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally