The National Alcoholic Beverage Policy Committee declared that all relevant agencies have to proceed with the strict enforcement of the Alcohol Beverage Control Law to reduce the number of road accidents during New Year celebrations.
The enforcement includes the alcohol sale restriction to people under aged 20, as well as a campaign for government officials to refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages during government festivities
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally