Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba and Russian technology group Mail.ru on Tuesday announced an agreement to launch a joint venture in Russia and former Soviet countries.
The two groups, along with the Russian sovereign wealth fund and telecom operator MegaFon, announced the creation of “a new strategic partnership to integrate Russia’s key consumer internet and e-commerce platforms and launch a leading social commerce joint venture in Russia and the CIS.”
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally