Underage Prostitution: Chonburi immigration chief Pol Col Songprote Sirisukha, local law enforcement and child protection services conducted a sting yesterday at a Karaoke lounge called Krua Lakhana in Bang Lamung.
The establishment was found to have two girls under the age of 18 available at 1,500 baht a time for sex.
Daily News reported that Krua Lakhana was frequented by both foreign and Thai tourists.
Arrested was manager in charge Lakhana Patthama, 46, who will be charged with human trafficking.
Taken into evidence was the money used in the sting after an undercover officer arranged for an underage girl to be taken to a hotel.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally