Navy personnel found 30,000 methamphetamine pills on the side of the Mekong River in Nakhon Phanom on Sunday night, but the drug runners got away.
Members of the Navy’s Mekong Patrol Command, on board their own vessel, spotted a boat approaching Ban Pak Thuay, Tha Uthane district, on the Thai side from Laos.
They saw three large bags thrown ashore before the boat sped off.
After staking out the site for half an hour, they moved in and seized the bags filled with drugs, handing them over to Nakhon Phanom marine police.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally