A couple were killed when their motorcycle was hit by a Samui-Sungai Kolok bus in Nakhon Si Thammarat on Monday night.
Police said the accident happened at 10pm on the Khanom-Klong Leng road in Ban Khao Hua Yoi in Tambon Khuan Thong, Khanom district.
The couple were identified as Chamnarn Chuphan, 59, and his wife, Suwanna Thinraya, 44.
The bus driver, Ananchai Kongchan, 35, waited for police at the scene to face a charge for alleged reckless driving causing deaths.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally