Missing Fisherman: The body of a local fisherman was found floating on the sea off Jomtien Beach in Pattaya on Tuesday morning, four days after he drowned, police said.
The body of Withoon Uisakul, 31, was spotted by fishing boat Sanan Samut, and taken ashore at Jomtien Beach at 6am.
Withoon drowned and disappeared in the afternoon of January 5 while he was test-driving his new fishing boat. He lost control while making a turn and fell overboard before the boat’s propeller hit his head, police said.
His mother, Saijai Sukkrajang, 53, and seven-months-pregnant wife, Rujia Lohkham, 29, broke into tears at the sight of his body. The body was sent for an autopsy at Bang Lamung Hospital.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally