A Buddhist mother and her son were shot dead in their teashop in Pattani’s Thung Yang Daeng district on Thursday morning, police said.
Pattani police chief Maj Gen Piyawat Chalermsri led officers to the scene.
Arom Jomphet, 46, and Kawin Chawissakul, 19, were killed in their house in Ban Kuan village in Tambon Phithen.
Police suspect they were killed by insurgents.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally