Central Pattana (CPN) on Saturday opened its first overseas shopping centre, Central i-City, in Malaysia, with the investment budget of Bt8.5 billion.
The project is a joint venture between CPN, who hold a 60 per cent stake, and Malaysia firm i-Berhad who hold a 40 per cent stake.
“Malaysia is the first step to Asean for our group,Vietnam will be the next,”CPN’s deputy chief executive deputy officer Wallaya Chirathivat said.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally