The Chonburi Provincial Health Service announced 104 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 this morning. The good news is that a total of 404 people have fully recovered since the start of this current wave.
The district infections were announced today as follows:
Chonburi main district had 18 infections, Sri Racha 14, Banglamung (Pattaya) 62, Phanat Nikhom 1, Sattahip 6, Pan Thong 2, Ban Bueng 3.
The details of the infections were known today as such:
* Six people have been infected from an outbreak from the Flintstone Pub in Chonburi main district in the Don Hualor sub-district. (As of April 6, 2021, there have been a total of 168 cases from here)
- The box 69 club Pattaya 1 person
- The Garden 168 1 person
- 808 Club Pattaya 1 person
- Other entertainment venues in Pattaya 2 cases
- Shop Sor Nor3 1 person
4 people who were close contacts of confirmed Bangkok patients.
- person who was a confirmed close contact of a patient in the province of Roi Et.
- confirmed close contacts with patients in Rayong province
- 54 people confirmed close contacts and relatives of patients in Chonburi Province
- infected waste collector
On the last day, a total of 111 close contacts were tested by contact tracking and 169 people were tested proactively when medical personnel entered the community. All are awaiting results.
The Chonburi Health Service is asking people to stay at home, maintain a social distance, and follow other Covid-19-related measures to keep the situation under control.