Bt12m lottery Prize: Forty-year-old construction worker Detnarong Tembab’s life turned upside down on Friday when he won the Bt12 million first prize in the government’s February 1 lottery.
Detnarong’s home, in Lampang province’s Ngaw district, tambon Wangnua, was crowded with relatives and friends on Saturday.
He told reporters that one night he dreamed that his younger brother told him the number “134.” And when he went to buy the lottery ticket at a market in Ngaw district and found two tickets that ended with that number he bought them both.
When the draw was announced on Friday, with the winning number 967134, he became a millionaire as two the tickets meant he won a total of Bt12 million.
He has already registered the tickets with police in the district but did not know when he would get his winnings.
He said he plans to have a house built for his mother with the winnings and look at business opportunities.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally