Song-Taew: A 69-year-old woman was hit and killed by a song taew minibus in front of her house in Bangkok’s Huai Khwang district on Monday morning.
Police said the accident occurred at 7.40am on Phet-uthai Road.
The deceased was identified as Kimbuay Sae-hor, who owned the house.
She was hit by a six-wheeled truck, which had been modified to operate as a minibus for the 1071-16 route.
Prasert said he had not, however, seen Kimbuay coming out to empty her garbage bin when he made the manoeuvre.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally