Downtown Muang Nakhon Ratchasima was underwater on Monday morning after a night of heavy rain.
The deluge began at about 3am and continued until dawn, leaving several downtown roads under 30 centimetres of floodwater, including Ratchadamnone and Sura Narai.
Schools flooded included Nong Taloom Pook School.
The water quickly began receding at about 9.30am.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally