The body of a male fashion model who jumped from the Rama VIII Bridge was found and retrieved from the Chao Phraya river early on Tuesday.
The Bang Pho police station was alerted at 1am that a body was seen floating near the Krung Thon Bridge, and sent a boat to retrieve it.
The body was sent for a post-mortem at Ramathibodi Hospital and identified as Thammasorn Chaphakdee, 26.
Thammasorn was seen sitting on the rail of the Rama VIII Bridge before jumping off on Sunday afternoon.
Source :The Nation
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally