Fourteen persons were killed in the southern Thai province of Yala before midnight last night (Nov 5, 2019) by unidentified men armed with war weapons, sanook.com reported today (Nov 6, 2019).
The victims included village defence volunteers and civilians from Tung Sadao Village in Lampaya sub-district who were manning a checkpoint.
The armed men burned car tyres and threw iron nails on the road before fleeing.
Police and military personnel are investigating the incident.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally