The governor of Chonburi has issued an order stating more Covid19 related restrictions and closures as of today, this order is effective today and would be in effect until further notice.
This order follows a statement from the administrative centre for Covid19 control, the CCSA, which proposed more measures for the dark red coloured provinces.
Here are the new changes:
- All indoor and outdoor sports stadiums must be closed.
- Close golf courses, miniature golf and golf courses.
- Close libraries and bookstores.
- Close all public parks, gardens, botanical parks (such as Nong Nooch)
- Close boxing lanes/areas, boxing schools, also outside
- Close all hairdressers/salons of all types
- Close nail shops
- Close tattoo parlours
- Close all types of competition courts/courts (including tennis, volleyball and badminton
- courts, all indoor and outdoor sports areas must be closed)
- Close all types of pools, private, public, water parks and athletics/competitions.
- Close all types of competition courts/courts (including tennis, volleyball and badminton courts, all indoor and outdoor sports areas must be closed)
- Close museums.
- Close Cultural centres, learning centres, science centres, art galleries, any kind of similar establishment
- Children’s development centres, playgroups, childcare closed,
Dance schools must close.
- Shopping centres/department stores may only be open for supermarkets/medicines/vaccinations. It turns out that restaurants in malls can’t open, even for takeout.
- Markets are only allowed to sell food, all other items (non-essential) must be closed.
All previous orders and items in the last order are still in place.
There was no mention of beaches or fishing parks in the order. If you are not sure whether your business can be opened or if you have a question, we recommend that you call 1337, Pattaya’s city call centre, and ask directly.
Catch up on more stories here
Follow us on Facebook here