The collection is inspired by world of Westeros and beyond, complementing the show’s eighth and final season.
In celebration of the eighth and final season of Game Of Thrones, HBO and Diageo have released a limited-edition collection of single malt scotch whiskies.
Inspired by the characters of the hit TV series, the Game Of Thrones Single Malt Scotch Whisky Collection includes whiskies dedicated to Houses Tully, Stark, Targaryen, Lannister, Greyjoy, Baratheon and Tyrell, with an eighth scotch, the only one designed in black, dedicated to The Night’s Watch.
Save for the Royal Lochnagar 12 Year Old (Game Of Thrones House Baratheon), the other seven whiskies are new to Singapore.
All whiskies are 70cl in volume and contain varying alcohol by volume percentages, ranging from 40 to 51.2 per cent. Here’s the full Game Of Thrones Single Malt Scotch Whisky Collection:
- · Game of Thrones House Tully – Singleton of Glendullan Select; 70cl; ABV 40%· Game of Thrones House Stark – Dalwhinnie Winter’s Frost; 70cl; ABV 43%
· Game of Thrones House Targaryen – Cardhu Gold Reserve; 70cl; ABV 40%
· Game of Thrones House Lannister – Lagavulin 9 Year Old; 70cl; ABV 46%
· Game of Thrones The Night’s Watch – Oban Bay Reserve; 70cl; ABV 43%
· Game of Thrones House Greyjoy – Talisker Select Reserve; 70cl; ABV 45.8%
- · Game of Thrones House Baratheon – Royal Lochnagar 12 Year Old; for 70cl; ABV 40%
- · Game of Thrones House Tyrell – Clynelish Reserve; 70cl; ABV 51.2%
The entire set of eight scotches is available for S$1,188 via Asher BWS’s online store and at 1855 The Bottle Shop stores.
Game Of Thrones is an American fantasy drama television series adapted from American novelist George R. R. Martin’s series of fantasy novels, A Song Of Ice And Fire.
The series’ eighth season is set to premiere on April 14, 2019, nearly two years after the conclusion of its previous season.