NewsPattaya News

Here is the form you need to complete if you want to travel out of Chonburi

After preventative measures were ramped up in Chonburi, including Pattaya, anyone wishing to travel outside of the province now needs permission granted from the local district administration.

This is done in the form of a document which needs to be submitted, along with proof that the trip is essential.

Examples of an essential trip would be the need to travel to a medical appointment or for work.

If the trip is deemed to not be essential you could be refused permission to travel.

With your application you should submit, for example, details of your medical appointment.

If you are travelling for work reasons, you should get a letter from your employer confirming the reason for your trip. The letter will need to be signed by a senior member of staff such as a director/owner.

For many expats living in Pattaya and the surrounding area the nearest offices to submit your request will be at Banglamung District Office and the Muang Pattaya District Office, which are open from 8am to 6pm daily. A new office at Pattaya City Hall has been opened to help facilitate the processing of requests.

At the time of posting, the form that needs to be completed is only available in Thai.

The form can be downloaded here.

Thaivisa understands an English language form is in the pipeline.

Since the increased travel restrictions came into effect, the local district offices have been inundated with requests from Thai citizens seeking approval to travel.

Please keep this in mind when submitting your travel request.

Thai Visa

Back to top button