Criminal cases in Thailand are no joke.
It should be taken with the utmost seriousness as they are deserved. First of important is to hire a Thai criminal lawyer, who has knowledge of what he/she is doing in order to resolve your problems effectively and efficiently.
How you should hire a Thailand criminal lawyer
Do your research
Check with the correct authorities
Schedule a meeting and ask questions
Always trust your instincts
You should also have a list of questions to ask the prospective criminal lawyer. Some questions include:
Do you have any prior experience in handling cases like mine?
If you have, what were the results?
A simple layout of the fees?
The preferred method of communication?
How soon should I expect feedback concerning my case?
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally