Military officers at an army barracks in Thailand’s southern province of Songkhla are looking for a suspect, believed to be a soldier, who shot and seriously wounded a dog with a spear gun.
According to the “Smiledog Home Hatyai” Facebook page, the dog, named Mee Dum, was shot twice and the arrows pierced its liver and stomach. The dog was rushed to an animal clinic in Hat Yai district to have the arrows removed.
Officials at the Smiledog Home suspect that the perpetrator is one of the soldiers at the Senanarong barracks, who is engaged in the raising of fighting cocks.
The officials said they will file an animal cruelty complaint the Kor Hong police tomorrow.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally