More casualties at Walking street. Lighthouse is dead (girls go to Bliss), Party Girls aGogo dead, Hidden aGogo dead, Yes aGogo dead, Sugar Baby Agogo dead…
Walking Street, the most famous street and nightlife venue in Pattaya is facing an uncertain future. Walking street that has more than 100 buildings, which include some of the most famous nightclubs, discos, go-go clubs and restaurants in Pattaya, seem to be closing down very quickly.
It seems that European and Russian tourists have gone down due to change in exchange rates that haven’t been in their favour. This month has seen yet more bars and clubs close down across Pattaya and walking street. At this rate is there a future for the most famous street in Pattaya?
However, does this just mean that customers will now be pushed to Soi Buakhao and surrounding areas?
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally