A jobless man hanged himself inside a Buddhist temple in Koksamrong District of the central Thai province of Lop Buri before dawn today (Nov 14, 2019), the Thai-language daily Khao Sod reported.
According to his friends, the 35-year-old bachelor had been in distraught since he was laid off from a company a few months ago.
He complained that it was hard to find a job. “Everyone is fighting for their own survival,” he said.
“I once went to apply for a job at a sugarcane factory but there were so many people there, waiting for jobs,” he said. “It was miserable.”
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally