Bangkok has gone even more dazzling by using lights in celebration of His Majesty King Maha Vajiralongkorn’s birthday on Saturday, July 28.
Throughout the month, the city’s landmarks on Rachadamnoen Avenue leading to Wat Phra Kaew and the Grand Palace are shining with colourful lights for His Majesty The King Maha Vajiralongkorn birthday.
The Chao Phraya’s five main bridges, Bhumibol I, Bhumibol II, King Rama I, Pin Klao and Taksin, are also brightly illuminated.
The lights are turned on daily between 6.30pm to 9pm throughout the month.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally