Pattaya police have arrested a “ladyboy” who stole money from a British tourist’s pocket.
Pattaya police were hunting for the suspect who allegedly stole money from the man on Walking Street this week.
Police continued their investigation to track down the suspect after the tourist made an official complaint, including security video as evidence.
Officers say they arrested 29-year-old ladyboy Wilart “Nan Soi 8” Wongsuwan at her room in south Pattaya.
She told police she had been unemployed and was drunk at the time. Wilart reportedly admitted removing Bt20,000 from the man’s pocket and said she had spent all the money. She faces charges of “night theft”, according to the Pattaya police.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally