This is the emotional moment a crying four-month-old baby was rescued after spending four nights stranded following the collapse of the Xe-Namnoy dam in Laos flood.
The boy was pulled to safety this morning at around 11am local time by a team of Thai rescuers helping the relief effort.
”We found six children, seven adults and one dog on a floating island. They had been there for four nights,” a spokesman for the community rescue group said. The survivors were found in Attapeu Province.
Kengkard Bongkawong, a rescue worker with the group, said the baby was crying and ”looked terrified.”
The Thai divers involved also helped earlier this month with the Thai cave rescue of 12 boys and their coach.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally