Latest timelines: The Duck Club, Thepprasit market and other venues in Pattaya, Nongprue, Banglamung and Sattahip warns people who visited places in relation to confirmed Covid-19 cases
Pattaya, Nongprue, Banglamung Sattahip, Chonburi-
The Chonburi Public Heath Office this evening (December 30th) has released an updated timeline to warn people who went to places in Pattaya, Nongprue, Banglamung and Sattahip this month to notify health authorities and monitor your health.
- Khao Noi Fresh Market in Nongprue, Banglamung on December 20th, 23rd, 26th, 28th and 29th from 3:00 P.M. to 5 P.M..
- Khao Talo Market in Nongprue, Banglamung on December 17th to December 19th and on December 28th from 5:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M..
- Boon Sampan Temple in Banglamung on December 29th from 7:00 A.M. to 10 A.M..
- H&M Terminal 21 Pattaya (not went to other shops) in Banglamung on December 20th from 3:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. and on December 26th from 1:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M..
- Sart Sura restaurant in Banglamung on December 20th from 10:00 P.M. to midnight.
- The Duck Club Pattaya on Walking Street Pattaya near Mc Donalds in Banglamung on December 26th from 3:00 A.M. to 7:00 A.M..
- Thep Prasit Market in Nongprue on December 25th to December 27th from 5:00 P.M. to 7.P.M..
- Chef Mu Kata buffet Nern Plub Wan branch in Banglamung on December 24th from 8:00 P.M. to 10 P.M..
- Noodle restaurant next to Mini Big C express Na Jomtien 13 Huay Khwang in Sattahip on December 26th from 5:00 P.M to 6:00 P.M..
- Noodle restaurant in front of the 7-eleven convenience store Baan Amphoe branch (at an intersection to entrance Shark Ngew) in Sattahip on December 27th from 9:00 P.M. to 9:30 P.M..
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or a fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The Chonburi Public Health office this afternoon (December 30th) has announced 108 confirmed cases of local transmission of Covid –19 in Chonburi. Most of them are in Banglamung District while thirty of them are migrant workers. The total number of Chonburi is now reached 144.
Follow us on Facebook here
Follow us on Twitter here