Let’s take a look at all six opening restrictions for the companies in Bangkok and dark red zones
As announced yesterday, the administrative centre for Covid19 control, the CCSA, will relax the security restrictions for companies from September 1. This includes reopening shopping malls, beauty parlours, massage parlours, sports fields, public parks and businesses that operate outdoors.
The Center’s Doctor Apisamai Srirangsan reported yesterday that the colour coding for each province regarding the Covid-19 situation will remain the same. This is to categorize how severe Covid-19 is in each province. The doctor also stated that the Ministry of Health can handle the current situation in Thailand.
The authorities reported that there will be 6 changes to the security measures in the 29 provinces categorized as the red zones and the dark red zones.
The new changes will take effect on September 1, 2021.
- Travel through provinces is only possible for essential travel reasons. Those who test positive or those who have had Covid-19 are advised to follow the Travel Back Home Project to help limit the spread of the virus. Public transport sets the capacity at 75%. Passengers must wear a mask at all times and eating food in the vehicles is not allowed.
- Open-air or non-air-conditioned restaurants can dine at 75% capacity. Air-conditioned restaurants are allowed to serve dinner at a 50% capacity. Companies are expected to strictly follow security measures.
- Regulations for malls and community malls may reopen as usual, with exceptions for some businesses. Movie theatres, spas, fun parks, fitness centres, swimming pools, tutor centres and conference centres must still remain closed.
- Businesses that need to follow safety precautions, such as massage parlours, beauty parlours and beauty clinics. Beauty salons are only allowed to cut hair, massage shops are only allowed to give foot massages and beauty clinics are only allowed to sell products.
- Educational buildings may be put into use with the permission of the responsible government sector.
- Sports stadiums and public parks may reopen when outdoor activities take place. Activities are allowed without an audience. These locations are allowed to open every day until 8 p.m.
Catch up on more stories here
Follow us on Facebook here