Local residents reached out to the press out of concern for trash that continues to be dumped and left in the area near Nirun Condo and Soi Bongkot.
They have sent pictures which describe the problem and stated that they have been trying to get local city officials to address the issue for several months with little to no action at this time.
The concerned citizens state that trucks and private vehicles will dump large amounts of trash in the area, often in the middle of the night.
This in turn attracts scavengers to the area, including stray dogs, rats and wild pigs that have both been sighted.
The land is believed to be privately owned land and not owned by the city which is part of the issue as to why the problem has not been addressed.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally