Motorcyclist Dies : A motorcyclist was killed when he crashed into the rear of a ten-wheel truck parked on an unilluminated stretch of road near the Bang Phli electricity office in Samut Prakan Sunday night.
Police said the accident happened at 9pm in Tambon Rachathewa of Samut Prakan’s Bang Phli district.
The motorcyclist, Russadee Prathumsit, 48, died at the scene.
Police arrested the truck driver, Samreng Phumpaeng, 52, for illegal parking.
Local residents said the lights on the central road reservation had been dark for several weeks and that no one had undertaken repairs despite the area’s proximity to the Bang Phli office of the Metropolitan Electricity Authority.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally