A suspected thief may have died as a result of his loot being clipped by a passing vehicle, police in Nakhon Si Thammarat speculate.
Uan Kerdhet, 52, of Tambon Sai Khao in Hua Sai was found dead on Monday morning on Hua Sai-Ranode Road in Moo 3, Hua Sai, alongside his upended motorcycle and a large bundle of fibre-optic cable.
He’d suffered a broken neck and broken right leg.
Also found in his trousers pocket were cutting pincers.
Police were to contact telephone and Internet firms in the area to see if any cables had been stolen.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally