A 30-year-old nurse was arrested (May 6, 2019) and charged with stashing compressed marijuana in a locker inside the ICU room of a hospital in the southern Thai province of Prachuap Khiri Khan, the Thai-language daily Matichon reported.
Police detectives said the marijuana was worth about 10 million baht. The suspect claimed that she intended to use the marijuana to cure the sickness of a relative who had been admitted to the hospital.
The detectives dismissed her claim, noting that the suspect’s husband had been imprisoned on drug charges. The nurse has been working at the hospital for nearly two years.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally