A former tattoo shop owner on Phi Phi has been shot dead.
Ao Nang police were notified to the incident at 4am on Thursday at a hut in Khao Kram in Krabi.
Krabi police and rescue workers arrived at the scene to find the body of 42-year-old Preecha “Bangtos” Boatmen, a well-known tattoo shop owner on Koh Phi Phi.
A bullet wound was found in his right temple. A spent cartridge was on the floor.
Preecha’s tattoo damaged by fire when there was a major blaze on Phi Phi last year. Preecha built the hut on public land and argued with residents.
Police are continuing their investigation to find the suspect. At this stage police believe that Preecha might have had some personal conflicts, perhaps including illegal businesses.
Source :The Nation
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally