If you are planning to visit Thailand, you must prepare these documents before applying for entry and upon arrival:
Here’s what you need to have:
- A flight booking document.
- A vaccination certificate (fully vaccinated) with an approved vaccine at least 14 days before departure.
- Those previously infected within three months must have received one dose of an approved vaccine at least 14 days prior to departure.
- A medical certificate with an RT-PCR lab result indicates that Covid-19 has not been detected. The certificate may not be issued more than 72 hours before departure.
- Confirmed payment/booking for SHA+ hotel/accommodation.
- Covid-19 travel insurance with coverage of not less than US$50,000.
- Een Certificate of Entry (COE) of Thailand Pass.
- Thailand Plus application on your mobile phone.
- A T8 health form.
We would love it if you could find your way to Thailand, of course, a good hotel is also needed, so here’s a list of SHA, SHA+ or SHA Extra+ hotels and establishments throughout Thailand HERE!
The Amazing Thailand Safety & Health Administration, or SHA, is a safety logo for the tourism industry, assessed to strict standards set by the Ministry of Health.
The SHA logo is a sign that the establishment complies with certain health regulations, such as having a temperature control point at the entrance, ensuring that customers or guests maintain the all-important social distancing and wearing masks, regular cleaning, alcohol gel for hand washing, etc.
The SHA+ sign proves that sites are Covid-free, while more than 70 per cent of their staff have been vaccinated.
As for SHA Extra+ hotels or accommodations, the symbol means that the establishment is associated with a hospital to provide medical treatment in case of viral infections.
Catch up on more stories here
Follow us on Facebook here