Sentence reached for three who killed Thai couple in execution style murders in front of tourists at Buddha Mountain last year
The original article is above as well as our follow up below. Keep reading for the verdict and results.
Sia Ouan ( A Phuket nightclub operator) has admitted to the murder of Paweena Namuangrak, 20, and her male friend Anantachai Jaritram, 21, on July 29 last year at Khao Chee Chan (Buddha Mountain) in Sattahip, Chon Buri.
The court has judged for the death penalty over Sia Ouan and two other suspects. All three suspects pled guilty and admitted the crime. Their penalties have been decreased to life imprisonment due to the plea agreement.
They have been also ordered to pay compensation for the two victim’s family of more than 7 million Baht each.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally