26.7 C
Pattaya
Sunday, September 25, 2022

Snake causes fire at Chon Buri bank

spot_img

Must read

A snake caused a power cable to short circuit, causing a fire that spread to a bank in Chon Buri on Tuesday.

 

The Muang Chon Buri police station was alerted to the fire at the Thanachart bank on Sukhumvit Road at 10am.

Firefighters put out the blaze within 15 minutes. The bank suffered light damage to its ceiling.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -spot_img
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest article

- Advertisement -spot_img