A human skull and other bones were found on a forested hill in Suphan Buri’s Doem Bang Nang Buat district on Monday morning.
A villager, Panom Khunpromrat, 41, told police that he was going up the hill, in Ban Khao Yai village in Tambon Khao Phra, to collect wild bamboo shoots when he found the bones.
The skull, neck vertebrae and limb bones, among others, were scattered around the area, and a medicine bag was found nearby, police said.
The bones were sent to a local hospital for disaster-victim verification processing.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally