Bomb-squad officers in Najomtien secured a suspected Russian hand grenade found in a sewer.
Explosive Ordinance Department officers successfully neutralized the ball-shaped bomb covered in tape that was found in a 30-centimeter-deep roadside trough next to Khao Malako Jan. 25.
EOD officers said they had not seen such a device before and suspected it had been imported from Russia. Officers speculated the grenade had been dumped by someone who spotted a roadside checkpoint ahead.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally