An unidentified suspected underwear thief was killed when his motorcycle crashed into a roadside tree on a Chon Buri road while he was allegedly fleeing after the latest theft.
The Laem Chabang police station was alerted at 9pm that a motorcyclist had died when his bike hit a tree on a road along Ban Na Canal in Tambon Thung Sala of Chon Buri’s Si Racha district.
Police have yet to identify the motorcyclist, who appeared to be in his mid-20s. He suffered a broken neck in the accident and was killed outright.
Two used items of pink lingerie were found in his trouser pocket.
Local residents told police that they heard motorcycles revving up in the Ban Na Kao community then a loud crash before everything went quiet. They came out to check and found the bike and the body.
None of local residents knew the man’s name but remembered he had earlier been caught stealing underwear and reprimanded, though no legal action was taken.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally