Prayuth unhappy with people’s ‘endless requests for money’
Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha has urged government officials to help people understand how the government works and its limitations, as…
Could There Be A Vote Of No Confidence On The Way?
BANGKOK — A leading pro-military party said Thursday it will reserve key ministerial posts for its members, reversing earlier talks…
PRAYUTH SAYS HE’S EVERYONE’S DAD. THAINET VOMITS IN MOUTH.
The junta leader’s claim that everyone in the nation is his child to care for became the latest strain of…
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally