Rice traders blame strength of Thai baht for hurting exports
The president of the Thai Rice Exporters Association, Charoen Laothamtas, is concerned that the strong Thai baht is having a…
Growth of Thai economy lowest in nearly five years
Anusorn Tamajai, an economist from Rangsit University, says he expects the proposed package to make little difference and has declared…
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally