The coronavirus has reached the island of Koh Chang in the province of Trat on the east coast.
To prevent a further spread of Covid-19 on the popular holiday island, the Public Health Authority of Trat Province, which also includes Koh Chang and the neighbouring islands of Mak and Kood, has published an overview listing all locations and time periods where Covid-19 cases were officially recorded.
Persons who have visited these places at the indicated times are requested to place themselves in strict isolation and to monitor their health status.
If you have symptoms suggestive of Covid-19, you will be asked to go to a hospital immediately.
• Plaloma Cliff Resort on White Sand Beach.
• The islands of Koh Wai, Koh Yak Yai, Koh Yak Lek and Koh Rang.
• Du-Talay Hotel on White Sand Beach.
• The Splash Koh Chang on Klong Prao Beach.
• Nong Bua Seafood Klong Prao on Klong Prao Beach.
• Coconut Beach Resort Koh Chang on Klong Prao Beach:
• Koh Chang Seafood, between Klong Prao Beach and Kai Bae Beach.