Tourism minister asks Cabinet to grant extra holiday days to government officials to boost tourism
Phiphat said he would ask the Cabinet to consider the proposal during the weekly Cabinet meeting.
The minister said he would ask the Cabinet to allow officials to take two days leave in October without counting the time off as the annual leave.
The minister expressed confidence that the extra holidays if approved, would support the government’s “tasting, shopping and utilizing” project that encourages shops to register with the tourism ministry to promote tourism.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally