Nearly 5,000 Malaysian and Singaporean tourists have crossed the southern Thai border at 3 p.m. yesterday (Feb 5, 2019) to celebrate the Chinese New Year in Thailand, the Thai-language daily Matichon reported.
The southern Thai city of Hat Yai is the most popular destination of Singaporean and Malaysian tourists, who enjoy good food and night entertainment there.
In Malaysia and Singapore, workers have seven days off from work to celebrate the Chinese New Year, which ends on February 10.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally