Tourism and Sports Minister Weerasak Kowsurat said on Saturday that the British cave heros will be returning to Thailand during the long Christmas holidays.
Weerasak said he had learned of the planned revisit by the British divers while he was coordinating with foreign teams who took part in the operation to invite them for a thank-you party granted by His Majesty the King on August 1.
He said the British divers would also return to Thailand during the long thanksgiving holidays next year.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally