As US diplomats continue to warn commercial airliners of the risk of flying over Iran, many are re-routing and extra cost in extra fuel and slightly longer flights will see a drop in profits.
But as the Americans put pressure on Iran in a tinderbox situation, safety is a priority.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally