Italian jumps to his death at Pattaya’s Central Festival
An Italian man jumped to his death from the sixth storey of the Central Festival Pattaya Beach shopping complex on Thursday afternoon.
Pattaya police were informed of the incident at about 1.30pm, which took place at the department store near the central Pattaya beach in tambon Nong Prue of Bang Lamung district, Chon Buri.
At the scene, mall staff set up a tent to cover the body.
Police found the passport of the 57-year-old man who wore only yellow shorts.
The body had fractures in the limbs, neck and head.
Witnesses said the man jumped from the sixth storey to an empty area near a transparent elevator on the first floor.
Officials moved the body to Bang Lamung Hospital and contacted his family through the Italian embassy while police were investigating.
- Pattaya is claiming to be ‘bursting at the seems’
- ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ Forced to Cancel Another Presser
- “Walking Street @Silom” New destination in Town.
- Trump’s campaigning on the roaring economy. Here’s how Democrats plan to stop him.
- Thanathorn Accused of Insulting Monarchy for Skywalk Rally